Due to COVID 19 safety guidelines, we have a new check in process. Please read below before your appointment to ensure a smooth and relaxing visit.
- Please arrive 15 mins early to take care of the extended check in process.
- We will prescreen you, take payment, purchase products and rebook your next appointment before you enter the building over the phone.
- We encourage cash tips to be in a sealed envelope to be handed to therapist directly. Please have these ready before you arrive.
- For your comfort we have added 30 mins in between each session for proper cleaning and sanitation.
- We also require PPE for our team for each session with a client.
- We will be installing purifiers and UV lights to our air systems that is shown to eliminate viruses, bacteria and mold.
COMMITMENT TO OUR GUESTS
The safety of our guests is our top priority. We are committed to providing experiences and services that meet the highest sanitation and hygiene standards in the spa industry. To enjoy your experience to the fullest, we ask that guests be aware of the following standards and requests to help us ensure your safety and comfort as well as that of other guests and spa employees.
AS A SPA, WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene
- Prohibiting employees who have a fever or are sick from engaging with guests or guest areas
- Training employees on sanitation and hygiene standards
- Washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds at the start and end of a treatment/service
- Allowing guests to forgo accessing communal spaces if requested
- Provide full refunds to guests unable to make their appointment due to illness with advance notice
- Fully sanitizing all treatment spaces between each service
- Always providing clean sanitized linens, towels, robes, sandals, etc. for each service
AS A SPA GUEST, YOU ARE REQUESTED TO COMMIT TO:
- Refraining from visiting the spa if you have a fever or communicable illness
- Refraining from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive
- Respecting the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa
- Washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds prior to beginning each treatment/service
- Sharing special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the spa
Thank you for partnering with A Moment Away Spa to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees.